NCC Covid19 Plan
Nickel City Communications Ltd. (NCC) COVID-19 Plan
The health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners is of utmost importance to us. As we continue to monitor the rapidly changing Covid-19 situation closely, we have implemented the actions below to facilitate a safe and healthy working environment while maintaining business continuity and quality of service for all our customers.
Protecting Our Health and Safety
Following recommendations from the Health Canada and various health agencies within Ontario, we have taken the following proactive measures to protect the health of our community and do our part to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Encouraged employees to work remotely where possible;
- Implemented travel restrictions to essential work only;
- Provide NCC employees with guidance regarding responsible hygiene, practicing appropriate social distancing, what to do if symptoms develop and other relevant information;
- Implemented a screening policy for visitors;
- Directed employees who are unwell or have been exposed to high-risk areas as defined by government guidance to stay at home and self-quarantine.
- Directed employees to contact each site before entering to ensure both NCC and the customers safety precautions are followed
As your trusted business partner, we will continue to make every effort to provide quality service with as little disruption as possible. Utilizing current technology and expertise, NCC will provide remote support whenever possible to limit the need to send a technician to site.
NCC will not be laying off any employees during this crisis and will maintain our full crew is available for our all our customers during Covid-19.
In summary, NCC is taking all appropriate precautions and measures to help ensure that business operations are uninterrupted and that we can respond appropriately to customer requests as they arise.
We appreciate your continued trust and wish you the best in maintaining a healthy environment during this very challenging time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
President – Nickel City Communications Ltd.